Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Om Home's Home & Spring Cleaning Itch


via Design*Sponge

Gawd, I love love love this bedroom from sanjeev and oorbee of om home! I could never do a white bed spread, but isn't the contrast with the hot pink pillows fantastic? I've been looking for a new, but old nightstand too, but they all seem so expensive for what they are.

This photo also contributed to the itch I'm getting to spring clean already. I want to paint my entire apartment bright white, including the bathroom medicine cabinet and kitchen cabinets. I have a feeling painting cabinets is a pain in the butt that I might not want to tackle. I also liked the light blue/grey color they painted Blueprint's Editor-In-Chief's tiny apartment - I think I remember reading it will be available in Martha Stewart Paint this April.

No comments: