Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm about to...

OrangeBeautiful Motivate Notecards.

I need this in some wallpaper about now, please. I am ready to start putting some stuff on Etsy again. I'm going back to collage-style cards and only doing one-of-a-kinds, so I think it's going to be like free therapy. Plus, I'd like to start blogging again because I must admit my corporate job is not very fulfilling in the creativity department. Since fall is arriving I think it's a good time to change directions and try harder to make time to do things I like. I have seen people who manage to be successful doing things they love and are talented at because they are persistant and don't give up. And probably have their sh*t together, somewhat.

One card a week nite (Monday-Thursday) is my goal, all the same size only using scrap paper/materials I've accumulated and rubber cement with store-bought white envelopes. And then I'll blog about it here and post it on Etsy until is sells or expires. September 21 is the start date since I always have to start things on Mondays.

No comments: