Monday, June 16, 2008

Restart Button


My Mom and I are heading to the beach for a little vacation this week. I'll be back next week refreshed and ready for some serious blogging at least once every day. This month has definitely been about changing some things in my life (relationships, career, goals, etc.) and I think this vacation will be the perfect chance to clear my head and do an official restart on some things. Remember the "Restart" button on the very first Nintendo? That is exactly what I'm pushing right now.

1 comment:

beth j said...

Andie- I'm back in town and can't wait to hear about your new job. I also need to call you to pick up my 'awesome earrings'! I saw this page on convertible furniture and it reminded me of the design things you put on here. Thought you'd appreciate!