Saturday, April 14, 2007

Poster Addiction

If you've been looking to order a screen-printed poster from Aesthetic Apparatus, now is the time! Right now, you can receive this FREE Yo La Tengo poster with your $30 or more order.


I was lucky enough to receive a $15 gift certificate to Aesthetic Apparatus (thanks, Kurt!) for my birthday and was able to purchase these two posters:



I am definitely putting the Submarines poster in my living room because the colors go so nicely with my Volante Farewell poster (also from the wonderful Aesthetic Apparatus). The Gomez poster I will have to live with for a little while and feel out where its place in my life will be. Happy poster shopping!

2 comments:

allijack said...

I just downloaded some free songs at itunes: two of which were Gomez and The Submarines! and then just now read your post. oh, the connections.

blackcasper said...

BTW, you're welcome. This is old, but I just read it. I'm a blogger now.