Wednesday, October 25, 2006

the isongbook



"Designed exclusively for Anthropologie, this portable iPod docking station features an AM/FM tuner, detachable speakers, sleep alarm and remote control."

www.anthropologie.com

I guess I need to upgrade from a Shuffle to a real iPod if I want to buy this and have it work, but I would also need to find an extra $350. So I guess I'll just look for now - or add it to my pretend Christmas list. Any one else have an extravegant gift they would like to receive this season? It's always fun to wish for something you know you would never get, right? Wait, is it even November yet? If Bath and Body Works is playing holiday music, you know it's time for present buying.

1 comment:

allijack said...

I'm iPodless right now too. Someone stole mine. But I like the isongbook, too. I noticed it on their website the other day as I was browsing...